Welcome to the Student Mailroom at SUNY Cobleskill! Please read carefully the following instructions. We hope this information will help make it easier for all students who have a mailbox on campus. If you have questions, please stop at the window in the mailroom and ask for our help or call our office at ext. 5510. Student Mailroom service window is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and closed for lunch between the hours of 12:45 and 1:45 p.m.
Please keep your Mailbox Key in a safe place!
You cannot receive your mail without your Mailbox Key.
LOST MAILBOX KEY - $10
To Replace A Lost Mailbox Key
- Go To Student Accounts in Knapp Hall - Pay the $10.00 Fee
- Take Receipt to Student Mailroom in Bouck Hall
- Get Replacement Key
The following address should be used for all of your mail.
Failure to use this address will result in delays in receipt of your mail.
- Your Name
- Bouck Hall Box _______
- 107 Schenectady Avenue
- Cobleskill, NY 12043
Returning Your Mailbox Key
Return Mailbox Key to the Student Mailroom Only
Students That Have Not Returned Their Key Will Be Charged $35.00
($10.00 for Key and $25.00 for New Lock)
- Students that have moved off campus and are still currently enrolled at SUNY Cobleskill, may continue to use their Mailbox in Bouck Hall.
- Students that have moved off campus and do not wish to use their Mailbox in Bouck Hall, must return their Mailbox Key to the Student Mailroom in Bouck Hall.
- Notice – If the Mailbox Key is NOT RETURNED to the Student Mailroom, mail will not be forwarded. Mailboxes will remain open until the Mailroom is notified.