Weekend College is designed for adults who want to advance their careers, change professions, or complete their education. If you find weekday degree programs inaccessible, online programs monotonous, or the pace of traditional evening programs impossible to mesh with your career and family responsibilities, then SUNY Cobleskill’s Weekend College may be the perfect solution for you.
Classes currently meet in condensed eight-week or twelve-week blocks on Saturday mornings and afternoons. Try a Saturday class to see if Weekend College is right for you. To discuss this option, contact the PACE Office at 518-255-5528 or email@example.com.
Fall 2014 Weekend College Classes
September 6th - December 6th
American Sign Language
Macro-Economics - online
Selected Topics in Literature - online
Statistics - online
International Business - online
October 18 - December 13
History of Art I
Organizational Psychology - online
- Weekend format enables you to work and attend college
- Small class sizes suited for adults
- Traditional classroom and distance education courses to suit different learning styles
- Quality educational program at an affordable price
- Accredited State University of New York associate and bachelor’s degree programs
- Financial aid available
- Expert faculty members with both academic and real-world business experience. Professor Charles Moran was recently names to Smart Money magazine’s “Power 30 in Finance.”
Students wishing to take Weekend College courses must complete an application with the Office of Admissions or complete a non-matriculated application with the Office of Registrar.