- How long does the ceremony last?
- Is there a reception afterward?
- How many guests can I bring?
- How does a graduating student get the cap and gown?
- Is there a charge for cap and gown?
- Will I get my diploma on Commencement day?
- Where will my diploma be sent?
- Who can I contact if I need more information?
Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2016.
The ceremony lasts approximately 2 hours.
A reception will be held in Bouck Ballroom immediately following the ceremony. Graduates and their guests are cordially invited to join faculty and staff for this occasion.
Each student who confirms their parcipation will receive three tickets.
Only guests with a ticket will be allowed to enter Bouck Hall Gymnasium.
Tickets required for indoor ceremony only.
Graduation regalia will be available to purchase in the Campus Bookstore on April 1, 2016. No need to pre-order.
Yes. Students can purchase regalia at the Campus Bookstore.
Diplomas will not be distributed at Commencement. They will be mailed to each graduate's addresslisted on their graduation application,approximately 2 months after certification by the faculty that all graduation requirements have been met.
Your diploma will be mailed to your address listed on your graduation application, approximately 2 months after certification by the faculty that all graduation requirements have been met.
The Office of Campus Events and Conferences
Knapp Hall, Room 200
(518)255-5690 or email us.