We are very proud of our graduates' accomplishments! We look forward to meeting our graduates' families and friends on this very special day. It is the goal of the Office of Campus Events and the entire SUNY Cobleskill community to make Commencement a smooth and memorable experience for our graduates. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- In order to take part in the commencement ceremony, you must complete your online graduation application by Monday, April 3, 2017.
Fees & Fines
- All outstanding bills, fees or fines must be paid prior to transcripts or diplomas being sent. Payments can be made at the Student Accounts Office, Knapp Hall, Room 118, 8am. to 4:15pm on weekdays. Semester charges may be viewed through your Banner Web account. Payment may also be made by calling (518) 255-5539.
Cap & Gown
- Students can pre-reserve their caps and gowns online before Tuesday, March 7, 2017.
- Commencement regalia will be available in the Campus Bookstore, beginning Monday, April 10, 2017. There is no need to pre-order your regalia.
- Students who cannot pick up their caps and gowns in person may make mail order arrangements by calling the Campus Bookstore, 518-255-5227.
- Regalia will be available up through Commencement day.
- Orders are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Announcements and class rings are also available from the Campus Bookstore.
- The commencement ceremony may be held outdoors, at 11:00am, weather permitting. Location will be determined during the Wednesday before Commencement.
- The duration of the ceremony will be approximately 2 hours.
- Tickets are required only if ceremony is held indoors in Bouck Hall Gymnasium. Each student is given three tickets.
- A reception will be held immediately following the ceremony. Graduates and their guests are cordially invited to join faculty and staff for this occasion.