EOP Admissions Process and Eligibility
- Check YES on question 31 of the SUNY Application for Undergraduate Admission, pertaining to interest in the EOP Program. Students will automatically be considered by doing so.
- Student must meet academic eligibility requirements as outlined by SUNY Cobleskill Admissions Office.
- Student must meet the financial eligibility requirements as outlined below.
The table below lists financial eligibility requirements for EOP admission for students entering the fall 2014 - spring 2015 academic year. Any subsequent changes to these guidelines will be posted here. In order to be determined economically disadvantaged, a student's household income must not exceed the amount shown for its size or the student's circumstances must conform to one of the exceptions indicated.
(including head of household)
Total Annual Income in
Previous Calendar Year
*Plus $7,511 for each additional family member in excess of eight.
Income Guidelines do not apply if:
- The student's family is the recipient of Family Assistance or Safety Net payments through the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance; or through a county Department of Social Services; or Family Day Care payments through the New York State Office of Children and Family Assistance;
- The student lives with foster parents who do not provide support for college and the student's natural parents provide no such support;
- The student is a ward of the state or county.