All EOP students are required to sign a contract holding them responsible for their academic and social performance and obligations.
- Meet GPA requirements as outlined in the SUNY Cobleskill college catalog;
- Meet with an assigned EOP counselor bi-weekly or as directed;
- Adhere to attendance policies in all classes;
- Adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Residence Hall Occupancy;
- Agree to treat peers, teachers, counselors and administrators with respect;
- Reside on campus for the first year, and as long as deemed necessary by the EOP director;
- Exhibit behavior which is civil, positive, non-violent, and responsible;