Welcome to the SUNY Cobleskill Honors Program! Our program is a small but impressive group of 25 students from most of SUNY Cobleskill's academic majors. It is a pleasure to work with this talented group of students and watch our program grow into one of the most scholastically rewarding programs on campus. Please contact me, the program director, if you have any questions about our program at email@example.com.
Mary Rooney, CPA, CFE
Honors Program Director & Associate Professor
Learn more about Professor Rooney >
Benefits of Membership
- Honors Program students can register on the FIRST day of course selection period. This insures first choice of courses, days & times, and professors for all your classes.
- Honors Program Graduate status is designated on transcript upon successful completion of degree program. This will help in transfer to other institutions and in competition for jobs. Also, each individual honors course is designated on your academic transcript.
- Honors courses & colloquia place you one-to-one and in small group settings with professors who have specialties that match your interests. This may result in connections and references from professors to assist you to transfer or search for a job your field.
- Honors students learn and socialize with other students who share your strong interest in academic success.
Honors Program Application
Simply fill out the Enrollment Form if you have:
- over a 3.5 GPA or a 90 or better high school average
- SAT total on math/verbal over 1200 or a total ACT score of 27 or higher
You will be notified by the Director when you are accepted into the program.