Instructions for Students
- Sign in to Banner Web using your SUNY Cobleskill ID and PIN number.
- Locate and click on 'Student'
- Locate and click on 'Student Records'
- Locate and click on 'Degree Evaluation'
- 'Select a term' will appear with a term flooded in the field. Leave the term alone and locate and click on 'Submit'
- Scroll to bottom click 'Generate New Evaluation'
- Click in the round button located to the left of Program:
- Locate and click on 'Generate Request', located below Term:
- Click in the round button located to the left of Detail Requirements, then click 'Submit' located below Detail Requirements.
- Scroll down to view the degree evaluation results.
Note: If you are going to print out your degree evaluation, change the text size of your screen to smaller so that all of the information will print on the page