All students will receive a grade for all courses in which they are officially enrolled.
The following list of grades are recommended ranges which are associated with grades for graduation or transfer credit purposes. Each faculty member will list specific grading policies for their courses in the course outline for each course. Letter grades and their points are as follows:
|Letter Grade||Grade Points||Percentage|
|A||4.00||92.1 or higher|
|A-||3.67||89.5 - 92.0|
|B+||3.33||86.9 - 89.4|
|B||3.00||82.1 - 86.8|
|B-||2.67||79.5 - 82.0|
|C+||2.33||76.9 - 79.4|
|C||2.00||72.1 - 76.8|
|C-||1.67||69.5 - 72.0|
|D+||1.33||66.9 - 69.4|
|D||1.0||59.5 - 66.8|
|F||0||Less than 59.5 (Fail)|
How to Access Final Grades
- From the SUNY Cobleskill homepage click on ‘CURRENT STUDENTS’
- Locate and click on ‘Information Technology’
- Locate and click on ‘Banner Web for Students’
- Click on ‘Enter Secure Area’
- Enter your SUNY Cobleskill ID Number (the nine-digit number that begins with "8"). In the next field enter your PIN number. Click on ‘Login’.
- At the Main Menu, click on ‘Student’.
- At the Student Services screen, click on ‘Student Records’. Locate and click on ‘Final Grades’. Be sure that the correct term is displayed. Click ‘Submit’. Scroll down to view your final grades.
- When you are done, be sure to exit out of Banner Web for Students by clicking on the word ‘Exit’ located above the Banner Web for Student Navigation Links Bar.
Please remember that you will not be able to view your final grades if you have any outstanding obligations to the College. The areas whose holds will prevent you from viewing your final grades are: College Bookstore, Student Accounts; Telecommunications; Library; Cobleskill Auxiliary Services; Student Affairs; Physical Education Department; Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism Department; and any faculty member from whom equipment was borrowed and not returned.
If you do not remember your PIN, please contact the Registrar's Office. If you do not have internet access during the break between semesters, please contact the Registrar's Office and we will make arrangements to get a copy of your final grades to you.