How to Access Mid-term Grades
- From the SUNY Cobleskill Homepage click on ‘CURRENT STUDENTS’
- Locate and click on ‘Information Technology’
- Locate and click on ‘Banner Web for Students’
- Click on ‘Enter Secure Area’
- Enter your SUNY Cobleskill ID Number (the nine-digit number that begins with "8"). In the next field enter your PIN number. Click on ‘Login’
- At the Main Menu screen, click on ‘Student’
- At the Student Services Screen, click on ‘Student Records’. Locate and click on ‘Mid-term Grades’. Be sure that the correct term is displayed. Click ‘Submit’. Scroll down to view your mid-term grades.
- When you are done, be sure to exit out of Banner Web for Students by clicking on the word ‘Exit’ located above the Banner Web for Student Navigations Links Bar.
Please remember that you will not be able to view your grades if you have any outstanding obligations to the College. The areas whose holds will prevent you from viewing your final grades are: College Bookstore; Student Accounts; Library; Cobleskill Auxiliary Services; Student Affairs, Physical Education Department; Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Tourism Department; and any faculty member from whom equipment was borrowed and not returned.
Mid-term grades are not grades of record and therefore cannont be printed on a transcript. If a print out of mid-term grades is needed they will have to printed from Banner Web.