Agricultural Business Management (B.T.)
- Apply business, economic and production theories using real-world examples and experiential learning opportunities.
- Develop and utilize skills and techniques to allow for successful communication of ideas and concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Develop and apply skills in entrepreneurial and managerial thought processes and decision making.
- Acquire a working knowledge of business management principles as they apply in the agricultural arena that will translate directly into vital competencies for careers in agribusiness.
- Demonstrate work place applicable and entrepreneurial competencies in written communication, oral communication, computer operation, and problem solving.
- Express consistent capabilities of arriving on time, meeting deadlines, capacity for learning, and professional conduct.
- Understand the theoretical economic framework and real-world markets in which all agribusinesses operate.