Environmental and Energy Technologies (B.T.)
Student Learning Outcomes
- Understand apply the basic principles of biology and chemistry and their relevant applications to study of water resources, waste management, or renewable energy technologies.
- Understand and identify the key principles supporting physical, chemical and biological treatment processes and operations.
- Understand and describe the operational principles of water pollution control, waste management, or renewable energy production.
- Identify the key laws, regulations and policies related to water, waste or renewable energy supplies, as well as the public agencies involved in regulating and managing these natural resources.
- Understand and apply scientific techniques, skills and tools to define, formulate and solve problems related to management and utilization of water, waste or renewable energy.
- Communicate effectively with public and private sector stakeholders and function effectively on multi-disciplinary teams.