Agricultural Equipment Technology (B.T.)
- Students will develop a strong foundation of technical skills that will be used to diagnose various system problems commonly found on off-road equipment and recommend a set of possible solutions.
- Students will gain the ability to effectively use computer technology, software applications, and diagnostic service programs that have become commonplace in the equipment industry.
- Students will develop the skills necessary to effectively communicate their ideas in both a written and an oral method of presentation.
- Students will be expected to develop a high level of ethical and professional standards, therefore improving future employability.
- Students will utilize their understanding of business and industry to make sound business decisions that will allow them to function effectively in an ever-changing global economy.