Nursery Management (A.A.S.)
Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify by common name, genus and species the primary plants utilized for gardening in the region.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce quality crops utilizing currently accepted production methods.
- Ability to describe each segment of the nursery industry and be able to discuss current opportunities in those areas.
- Identify and describe environmentally-sound practices in pest control and soil management.
- Compose and draft suggestions for customer needs.