Child and Family Services (A.S.)
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will understand the ways individuals interact within the family system and larger social and economic environments.
- Students will be knowledgeable about community agencies and their roles in helping professions.
- Students will be knowledgeable and skilled in observing, documenting, and assessing to support young children and families.
- Students will be knowledgeable about the field of Child and Family Services through an agency-based practicum experience.
- Students will become advocates for individuals, families and communities.