Application for Faculty-Led Programs
1. Choose a program. Pay attention to any prerequisites and minimum eligibility and contact Andrew Lucas in International Education with questions.
2. Complete this application. This is not a fillable form; you must print it out to complete. An advisor signature is NOT required for the Study Statement, but be sure to write a response to what is asked on that page. Fill out all information - incomplete applications will not be accepted. WRITE YOUR 800# ON THE TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION.
You must indicate your plan to cover the costs of the program in the MISCELLANEOUS section of Page 2.
3. Turn in or mail materials to the International Education Office, Bouck 116, SUNY Cobleskill, Cobleskill, NY 12043 or send by email scan to email@example.com. If the office is locked you may slide your application under the door.
Summer 2015 Deadlines and Payment Schedule:
All participants must follow these strict deadlines. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
Financial aid may be applicable! Ask Andrew Lucas in International Education about your options.
- Online: Through Banner Web. Choose Student and then choose QuikPay.
- Credit/debit card: In person or via telephone to Student Accounts at 518-255-5539. Specify the country/program that you are making a payment toward. (Example: "South Africa summer faculty-led program")
- Check: Payable to "SUNY Cobleskill" to the Student Accounts Office. Write "(country) payment" in the memo line and make sure the student name and 800# is on the check. Drop off or mail to Student Accounts, Knapp Hall, SUNY Cobleskill, 106 Suffolk Circle, Cobleskill, NY 12043. DO NOT bring checks or any other form of payment to the International Education Office.
*Costs and itinerary items are subject to change.
SOUTH AFRICA – ANSC/FWLD 270B Field Studies – Wildlife Management in Africa, 2-weeks, 2 credits, May 13-27, 2015 (travel dates may exceed program dates)
ESTIMATED COST: $4,495-$4,695 ( NOT INCLUDED: $520 in-state tuition/instructional fees. Out-of-state additional). Includes roundtrip airfare from NYC, accommodation, meals, program-related travel, international health insurance, and excursion/site visits. A passport is required. $500 deposit due upon acceptance. Participants are responsible for passport expenses, travel to/from departure airport, vaccinations, and personal spending money. Financial aid may apply.
Application deadline: CLOSED
- Attendance confirmation and nonrefundable $500 deposit deadline: Friday, February 27
- 1st payment deadline - (55% of program cost balance after deposit): Friday, March 20
- 2nd payment deadline - (remaining program cost balance): Friday, April 10
- Tuition/instructional fees payment deadline - $520.70 (in-state): Monday, May 4
The deposit is applied to the total estimated cost. All payments are nonrefundable.
Andrew Lucas, Assistant Director of International Education