Accepted Transfer Students
I've been accepted, now what?
- Submit your tuition and housing deposits. This will secure your registration and room for the upcoming semester. Incoming students are encouraged to submit their deposit within 30 days of acceptance. The deposit amounts are refundable through December 1 for spring admission and May 1 for fall admission. Web payment is only available for students entering in the Fall semester .
- Log onto banner web to gain access to your official credit evaluation.
- Apply for Financial Aid using the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) SUNY Cobleskill’s financial aid code is 002856.
- Gather and submit any additional information we may need (such as a final college transcript or proof of high school graduation).
- Visit the CobyBound webpage where you’ll find a detailed checklist of things to do before the first day of classes.
- Join the Fall & Spring 2017 Transfer Facebook Group.
Transfer Accepted Student Day
The next step is to attend one of Cobleskill's Transfer Accepted Student Days (ASD). At ASD you'll have an opportunity to tour the campus, meet with faculty, staff, and current students in our college community, and register for classes. Parents, relatives, and guests are all welcome to attend with you!
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. The day includes:
- A complimentary breakfast and student services information fair
- Mingle with current students
- Campus tours
- Student life and faculty expectations sessions
- Academic panel/information session
Friday, March 31
Friday April 7
Saturday April 8
Friday April 21
Friday April 28
Saturday, April 29
Since this program is only available to accepted students, your Cobleskill ID and PIN will be required to register. Advisement appointments are limited so please choose an alternate ASD date in the event your first choice is full. Registration will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Again, congratulations on your acceptance! We look forward to seeing you on campus.