I've been accepted, now what?
- Submit your tuition and housing deposits. This will secure your registration and room for the upcoming semester.
- Register for an Accepted Student Day (ASD). It’s always a good idea to visit the campus once or twice to ensure it’s the right fit. ASD will offer tours of the campus and allow you to register for classes!
- Join the Fall 2014 Incoming Freshman Facebook Group and start getting to know your classmates!
- Apply for Financial Aid using the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) SUNY Cobleskill’s financial aid code is 002856.
- Apply online for SUNY Cobleskill Scholarships. Cobleskill offers a range of merit and departmental based scholarships for incoming freshman.
- If you’re still trying to decide if SUNY Cobleskill is the right fit, schedule a visit. You’ll have an opportunity to tour the campus and meet with a knowledgeable Admissions Counselor.
- Gather and submit any additional information we may still need (such as final high school transcript, official college transcripts, or AP score reports).
- Visit the CobyBound webpage where you’ll find a detailed checklist of things to do before the first day of classes.