I've been accepted, now what?
- Submit your tuition and housing deposits. This will secure your registration and room for the upcoming semester. Incoming students are encouraged to submit their deposit within 30 days of acceptance. The deposit amounts are refundable through December 1 for spring admission and May 1 for fall admission. Web payment is only available for students entering in the Fall semester .
- Register for an Accepted Student Day (ASD). It’s always a good idea to visit the campus once or twice to ensure it’s the right fit. ASD will offer tours of the campus and allow you to register for classes!
- Join the Fall 2015 Incoming Freshman Facebook Group and start getting to know your classmates!
- Apply for Financial Aid using the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) SUNY Cobleskill’s financial aid code is 002856.
- Apply online for SUNY Cobleskill Scholarships. Cobleskill offers a range of merit and departmental based scholarships for incoming freshman.
- If you’re still trying to decide if SUNY Cobleskill is the right fit, schedule a visit. You’ll have an opportunity to tour the campus and meet with a knowledgeable Admissions Counselor.
- Gather and submit any additional information we may still need (such as final high school transcript, official college transcripts, or AP score reports).
- Visit the CobyBound webpage where you’ll find a detailed checklist of things to do before the first day of classes.