Enrollment Preparation Seminar
On Wednesday, April 23, from 7:00-8:00 PM the Admissions Office will be hosting an Enrollment Presentation Seminar online. This will be open to all accepted incoming freshman students and will cover the nest steps in the enrollment process. Admissions Counselors will be available to answer questions and address concerns from 6:00-8:30 PM.
Discussion topics include:
- Setting up your Banner Web and email accounts
- Campus Housing Options
- Financial Aid- Deciphering your Award Letter
- Resources to help you on your way
The GoToMeeting Service will allow you to ask questions via Instant Messenger or over the phone. You may also contact our office directly at (518) 255-5525 between 6:00-8:30 PM if you have more specific questions about the process.
Please note that space is limited to the first 24 guests. Contact the Admissions Office directly if you are unable to gain access.
Our goal is to make the enrollment processes as seamless as possible for you and your family. Please let us know if you have any questions about the next steps!
Join the Seminar
Joining the Enrollment Preparation Seminar is easy. If you have never used GoToMeeting before you will need to download the free app. You can use your computer or mobile device to participate in the seminar. When you join the meeting you will be able to see the presenters computer screen, hear their voice, and chat via Instant Messenger. If you are using a desktop you will be able to see the presenter too!
Meeting ID: 252-687-533
How to Log In: Desktop
1. Click the link below to be directed to the meeting (if you need to download the GoToMeeting app you will be prompted to do so) https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/
2. Click to install Go-To-Meeting app
3. Enter Meeting ID:252-687-533
4. Press OK to join the meeting
How to Log In: Mobile
1. tap link https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/
2. You will be direct to the app store download the free GoToMeeting app
3. Tap Join a meeting (if you are asked to give the app access to your calendar you can check yes or no, it will not effect the meeting)
4. Enter Meeting ID:252-687-533
5. Tap join
There are two ways to have audio during the seminar
1. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
2. Call in using your telephone.
Dial: +1 (786) 358-5417, followed by Access Code: 252-687-533
Audio PIN: shown in GoToMeeting Control Panel agter joining the meeting
Chat via Instant Messenger
During the seminar you are able to chat with the presentor or the entire group.
1. If using a desktop select CHAT from the GoToMeeting Control Panel.
2. Select who you want your message to go to
3. Type your message and press SEND.
4. From a mobile device tap chat at the bottom of your screen.
5. Follow steps 2 & 3 above.
How to use Webcam
If you are using a desktop you have the option of activating your webcam to allow the presentor to see you. If you would like activate the webcam:
1. Select WEBCAM from the GoToMeeting Control Panel.
2. Click Share My Webcam
You may log in early to download the GoToMeeting App. If you exit out of the app and wish to join the meeting simply enter the Meeting ID.
The seminar will begin at 7pm, if you log on before the organizer of the event you see a screen telling you to wait for the organizer to start the meeting.