Cobleskill Campus Child Care Center
The Cobleskill Campus Child Care Center is a developmentally based program designed to enhance the physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development of young children. The Center provides child care to SUNY Cobleskill students, staff, and faculty, as well as community members. Interactions and activities are created to develop children’s self-esteem and positive feelings toward learning, all in an environment that is stimulating and challenging.
Parents are always welcome and are encouraged to visit the Center to observe/participate in the program or communicate with the staff, who always do their best to ensure that your family’s experiences at the Campus Child Care Center are happy, healthy and educational.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 am – 6 pm; Summer, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Located at 189 West Main Street, Cobleskill NY – on the SUNY Cobleskill Campus
- Serves children ages 6 weeks - 12 years
- Tuition assistance is available to eligible families.
- A healthy breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack are prepared on premises.
- Staff includes master teachers, teachers and assistant teachers with Early Childhood Degrees
- State-of-the-art facilities include: 6 classrooms, 2 large playgrounds, kitchen, large indoor gym, parent resources and observation booths for all classrooms
Enrollment is open to the community! Priority is given to full-time enrollees as well as to children of SUNY Cobleskill students, staff, and faculty.
How to Enroll
Please call Beth Dever or Maureen Maillard at (518) 255-5854 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive a refund, parents must specifically request a refund from either the Director or Administrative manager.
- Refunds will be given for overpayment
- Refund of deposit will be given when a child is officially withdrawn from our program (see child care contract for details).
The Campus Child Care Center is licensed by
the NYS Office of Children and Family Services