John Deere Sponsoring Dealership
Students in the John Deere Tech program must be sponsored by an authorized John Deere
dealership for their paid internship. Dealers provide students with a hands-on, real-world
experience for a minimum of 500 hours. With over 1,500 John Deere dealerships nationwide,
students will have a variety of sponsorship options. Students may request assistance
in locating a sponsoring dealership.
Find a John Deere Dealer
Admission & Program Requirements
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Meet admission and academic requirement established by the college. Visit the Office of Admissions webpage >>
- Obtain and maintain sponsorship with John Deere dealership.
- Maintain academic standards and adhere to academic policies.
- Maintain attendance standards according to college policy.
- Provide sponsoring dealer with responsible and productive employment.
- Be responsible for program costs: tuition, books, fees and tools.
- Provide their own tools while completing dealership work experiences. View Tool List >>
- Successfully complete the program curriculum.