Child Development Center
Campus Lab Setting for Early Childhood Programs
Offering High Quality Preschool for Children Ages 3 - 5
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Spacious classroom with center areas, large outdoor play area, gym on the premises.
- Music and movement experiences that promote language development.
- Special guests enhance and expand your child's understanding of self and others.
- Walks that explore the campus setting such as animal barns and greenhouses.
- Planning focuses on individual needs and interests with parent/guardian collaboration.
- Reggio Emilia philosophy influences the environment and planning.
- Anti-Bias education is embedded into all aspects of the program.
- Morning and afternoon sessions run Monday through Thursday and follow the College Calendar.