The Second Opportunity @ Success (SOS) Program is a student engagement initiative
that provides academic support for students who have returned on an appeal from academic
suspension through a network of faculty, staff, and administration.
What are the objectives for SOS Students?
- Establish clear expectation and accountability parameters
- Gain knowledge about various campus resources
- Equip students with skills to improve their chance at success
- Empower students to take responsibility
- Assist with academic and social development
What are the program expectations for SOS Students?
- Complete Self-Reflection Assignment
- Weekly Study Hours
- 2 Progress Reports per semester
- Biweekly meetings with assigned SOS Coordinator