Fall 2022 Plan // Apply for Fall // Orientation // Careers at Cobleskill

Summer Session Registration

In order to register for classes, you must complete the application for Part-Time Non-Matriculated Students and submit to the registrar's office along with a copy of your Driver's License ID for verification.


Download the Application

Mailing Address

SUNY Cobleskill
Office of the Registrar, Knapp Hall
State Route 7
Cobleskill, NY 12043