About Pearson Hall
Pearson Hall is one of three buildings in The Quad and houses our Traditional Experience,
which allows students to live in an environment with students at all levels of degree
progress, where they can learn from each other to be engaged and connected to the
campus. Pearson Hall is a three-story building and houses a majority of international
students on campus.
- Rooms are conveniently clustered around private, single-occupancy bathroom facilities
and are mainly double occupancy.
- Triple and Superior Single Rooms are available on a limited basis.
- You will receive an adjustable bed frame, mattress, desk and chair, dresser, closet
space, and recycling bin.
- Each floor features a furnished common area, used for Resident Assistant programming,
floor meetings, and community building.
- Bathrooms are private, single-occupancy; residents of all gender identities live within
- All residential areas have access to state-of-the-art wireless and wired network coverage.
- A large recreational lounge is located on the main floor and is equipped with a ping
pong table, flat screen television, and full kitchen, while a second large lounge
is located on the ground floor.
- A fitness room with exercise equipment is located on the ground floor.
- Study lounges are conveniently located throughout the building.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, and vending machines are located on the ground floor.
All residence halls are locked 24-hours a day and require your student ID card for