About Alumni Commons
Alumni Commons Suites and Townhomes offer apartment-style living specifically designed
for upperclass students. Alumni Commons is available to students that have completed
48 credits or more toward their degree and maintain full-time student status (12 credit
- Suites are three or four bedroom, single-story units while Townhomes are six bedroom,
- All bedrooms are single occupancy and all units have a fully furnished kitchen and
fully furnished living room, with one full bathroom for every two residents.
- Suites have interior access to laundry facilities while Townhomes have laundry facilities
inside each unit.
- All units are gender neutral; residents of all gender identities live within the units.
- You will receive an adjustable bed frame, mattress, desk and chair, dresser, wardrobe,
and recycling bin.
- Rates are all-inclusive (heat, electricity, internet access, garbage removal, snow
removal), and offer optional break housing.
- All residential areas have access to state-of-the-art wireless and wired network coverage.
- Study lounges are conveniently located throughout the suite complex.
- Vending machines and recycling are located on the main floor in the suite complex.
- Alumni Commons Policies
- Alumni Commons Terms & Conditions
- Apply to Live in Alumni Commons
All residence halls are locked 24-hours a day and require your student ID card for
Director of Alumni Commons
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*If you have an emergency, please contact University Police at 518-255-5555.
The Alumni Commmons Suites & Townhomes project is a cooperative venture between the
Alumni Association Housing Corporation, LLC and SUNY Cobleskill.